Thursday, March 8, 2018

The War Letters - On Hiatus

March 8, 2018

Today is my birth father Frank's birthday. I think he's been whispering to me. I've been working on this project since 2014, and the journey has been anything but boring. It's a story that begs to be told, and while I've acted like a regular "pushmi pulllyu", vacillating about whether or not to write it, I've finally made the decision to go for it. As Abraham Lincoln said, "Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." And so, with that I bid you all adieu for now. I plan to focus all my efforts on researching and writing this story and when it's done, I will be sure to let you all know. In the meantime, I will take a break from posting summaries of his letters and return to it once my work is done. Thank you for starting this journey with me and it is hoped you will join me at the end as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The War Letters - On Hiatus

March 8, 2018 Today is my birth father Frank's birthday. I think he's been whispering to me. I've been working on this project...