Thursday, June 22, 2017

Welcome to The Unfamous Ones...where we want to recognize any and all veterans we encounter, share a story, post a photo and just let them know that we value and appreciate them!

Do you know a military veteran? Have you met one in your travels? If so, we want to recognize them for their service. All branches. All conflicts. All roles from cook to Colonel.  Living or deceased. Post their name, branch, and conflict.  Add a photo, a story, a message.  We want to recognize the millions of military men and women for their unselfish service to our country.  https://www.instagram.com/the_unfamous_ones/.





I'll start with my birth father...
Frank G. Thompson, S/Sgt. Army Air Corp, WWII, 1944-1946 (deceased).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The War Letters - On Hiatus

March 8, 2018 Today is my birth father Frank's birthday. I think he's been whispering to me. I've been working on this project...